Thursday, May 1, 2014

Post-Sweat Selfies

Hey Jeni! 

How has your week been? What have you been up to? 

This week I've been doing pretty good despite being a little sick. I've been keeping active to keep things moving. Tuesday was Zumba and weights, Wednesday was weights and bike training and tonight I did WERQ- the hip-hop inspired dance class I wrote about before. Perhaps you can sweat out sickness?

One of the reasons I like going to classes are the fun people that you meet. It's also good to work on dance moves in case there is ever a spontaneous dance party where you happen to be. 

Anyways, you've inspired me to take some workout selfies, they are below:


This is Maya and Sareena! They were both in my 90 day challenge group and we continue to workout together. Maya organized the Kinesis group I took last week. Working out with others breaks up the routine of machines and weights. 



This is Meghan, our Werq instructor at Midtown. She also teaches an awesome core class that I try to go to (hello summer abs goal!). 

Overall we all had a great workout, it's always surprising how much of a workout dancing is! 

I'm going to have a special surprise for you tomorrow on the blog, I can't wait for you to read about it. 

Xoxo

Jenne 



No comments:

Post a Comment