Saturday, May 3, 2014

MAY Your Day be Sweaty and Bright!

 
 
Hey Jenne!
 
 I can't believe it's MAY! We might actually be out of winter and into Spring!  HELLO outdoor sweat sessions!  I love the fitspo pic I posted, it really is a great feeling, isn't it?!  I really loved your updates this week.  I am so glad you are able to do workouts with your challange buddies- working out with friends makes it about so much more than just weights and reps.  We need to plan our girls weekend of biking and beaches!!  We are so close to bikini season... I have never been excited to get into a baithing suit, but this year I actually feel strong and empowered and ready to strut.  I have my eye on a saucy black number from VS!  How about you, will you treat yourself to a new suit after all of your hard work? 
 
  This week I was short on time, so I focused on my kettlebell workout (which I am freakin' loving!!) I feel bad ass with my new imporved abs!   I have read so many articles lately about the benefits of weight training for runners.  I am seriously interested in becoming a more balanced athlete.  Nutrition, strength, running and stretching need to be in balance, not any one should be more important than the other.   It is now just 15 days until my next half marathon and I have a GOAL to meet! 
 
  Your chia seed pudding looks so delish!  There is a paleo restaurant in the city that Mel and I went to the night before our race last month that had baller chia seed pudding, I am so hooked.  I didn't realize how simple it is to make.  Hello weekend treat! 
 
  What's on your agenda this weekend?  Looking forward to your updates!
 
Keep up the good work lady!
xo
Jeni

No comments:

Post a Comment