Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Importance of Yoga

Hey Jeni, 

How has your week been so far? Mine has been really busy with some stress in between :-)

Anyways, today I was bummed because I missed my bike ride. I was ready to get out there and pedal hard and it didn't work out! This of course, made me pretty cranky. I went home for a bit to wind down and figure out what I was going to do. 

Then I remembered the 7pm yoga class tonight! Yay! I'll admit at that point I still wasn't convinced I wanted to go.

So I went! Although I wasn't able to clear my mind 100% I was able to relax and focus on stretching myself out. I made the right choice. It's yoga month at my gym and I always tell myself how I don't go to yoga enough. 

Anyways, here is a photo of my friend Maya and I posing recently in preparation of yoga month! 



May your may be stress free and bright :-) 

Xoxo

Jenne

No comments:

Post a Comment