Thursday, May 1, 2014

Food Fridays

Jeni, 

I love to whip up tasty snacks, meals and baked goods. Preferably, they are somewhat healthy!

Today, I share with you one of my favorite recipes from the back of a bag of these chia seeds- Coconut Chia Seed Pudding

It's really easy to make. Ingredients are: chia seeds and coconut milk (I use light coconut milk)


The original recipe calls for some sugar, honey or other sweetener. I like to add a bit of honey, but not too much. For each part coconut milk, add a quarter of that amount in chia seeds. If you want the pudding less dense, add less chia seeds! 

Pour everything in a bowl and mix. Then let it sit in the fridge or a bit. The chia seeds bulk up.



It's quick, easy and yummy. I hope you like it!

Xoxo

Jenne

No comments:

Post a Comment