Tuesday, April 29, 2014

K is for Kinesis!

Hey Jeni! 

How has your week been going? 

I've been doing a lot of interesting workouts since we've talked last. How is your new bike? 

This past Saturday, I tried a small group training session at my gym called Kinesis. It was a really fun circuit type class. It was only 30 minutes but I am happy to report that I felt my triceps the next day! 


My gym has a Kinesis studio where I met up with some friends and we did the training. We went between the Kinesis machines, which you can change up and do different things with, and some core moves. Overall, it was different.  Not quite the weight machines, but not your plain old cardio. My trainer, Dina, told us how Kinesis is really starting to pop up around because the machines are so versatile. I am definitely considering working in some Kinesis into my workout plans. I think variability helps me achieve the overall fitness level I am looking for. 

Maybe if I get there I will start taking selfies when working out too :-)

Tell me all about your week so far! 

Xoxo
Jenne 

No comments:

Post a Comment