Friday, January 10, 2014

What if it's red velvet?

Dearest Jeni, 

Your post is funny. The problem is, red velvet is my favorite cake. I'm not too sure how I will handle the upcoming eating out and festivities that surround a birthday. It will certainly be a test for me. 

Tomorrow I have a big fitness day! Which is why I took today off. I am concerned about agitating an overuse injury that took months to finally feel better. My shoulders are feeling it today too, cool!

Tomorrow I am doing my second strength training class of the week. I may also pop on a spin bike for a bit of cardio. Last night I did Zumba, it was fun. I even had a mini dance party before to pump myself up. Not sure how I missed the Harlem Shake buzz, but I am having it now. Then I am going to a nutrition seminar as part of the 90 day challenge. Then, I am going sneaker shopping! I am a little nervous because my feet are obnoxious. I cannot ever find a decent shoe. Sneakers make me more nervous. I've been wearing my 5 year old running shoes for all things not running. I'm going to some specialty sneaker stores to see what the options are. I'm pumped! 

What are you plans for the weekend? I'm excited to share my nutrition knowledge with you. I've been trying out some food related changes, but I want to de what happens before I report. 

Xoxo

Jenne

No comments:

Post a Comment