Wednesday, January 15, 2014

No longer MIA!

Jeni! 

I haven't given up on us! I am here! It's been a busy past few days! But very productive! 

Let's see...  I've been to the gym everyday this week so far. I have been trying out different classes at my gym, it's fun to try new things right? It also lets me check on my progress.  Sometimes you start working different muscle groups and you realize there are some muscles you haven't been working! 

So on Monday I took this class called Cardio Strength. One of my areas for opportunity is strength training. I don't do a lot of it. I like my cardio burn! So I thought this class would be a good mix. Holy cow... The reps were fast, I'm not sure I even remember what I did. But it was a challenge! I hope to ace that class sometime in the future- it will certainly not happen overnight! 

Yesterday I did WERQ again. It was fun. I am definitely learning the moves so I feel less dorky! 

Today I also tried a new class! It was called Core Dynamics. It was core work, obviously, but there were some different exercises. I liked it! I tried my best in the class, I was really proud of walking in plank with sliders at my feet. I did need to take a few breaks but I found resolve when I did it to keep going. I felt the muscles working. We'll see what happens! I also rode on the bike for a bit too.  

I've made some really good recipes this week. Simple, fresh, and yummy.  But first, what have you been up to? Have you recovered? Have you been doing any core work? 

Xoxo

Jenne

No comments:

Post a Comment