Sunday, January 26, 2014

Inspiration


Hey girl.  Am I right in saying this past week has been insane for both of us??  I haven't had a second to think, let alone workout.  With my hectic teaching schedule and finishing up this dress for the Grammy Awards and starting class at Marist, I averaged 5 hours of sleep or less each night this week.  I also ate terribly!!  I hate it.  I have made a decision though this week that I am taking a break from Crossfit for a month and joining a gym called ixl.  I want to have use of a treadmill- running keeps me sane and the temps outside are just too insane!!  I also want access to traditional workout classes that I can attend with some of my lady friends.  I don't have enough time to be healthy, socialize and workout separately.  I hope that joining the gym will let me do all 3 in one shot.  Anyway, here is a video that I just love watching for inspiration.  Hopefully it will pump you up too.

How was your week?  Did you stay on course with healthy goals and being active??  Or was this week just as crazy for you? 

xo
Jeni

No comments:

Post a Comment