Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My first letter to Jeni

Hey Jeni,

I'm so glad we've started this little project. It's been awhile since we have blogged together (SGb if you remember), but this seems much more fulfilling.

It's a new year.  Some try to re-invent themselves every year, but I like to think that I can only enhance myself yer after year. This past year has been great, I have found out some wonderful things about myself on my fitness journey- a love of cycling, my need of yoga, and anobsession with baby carrots and green beans. I've made great progress in strengthening my body and soul.

So what does this year bring? Of course, some enhancements...

This Saturday, I am staring a 90 day transformation challenge through my gym. I am so excited! I thnk I only have more to learn about myself on this continued journey.  I hope to become my most fit self and eventually ride a century (100 mile) bike ride sometime this summer. There are target areas I would like to work on, which we can get not later. Perhaps I will also learn to find things more satisfying than guacamole, salsa and queso (one can dream).

It'll be a good year and I love setting goals for myself and support others in their goals. What are you hoping to accomplish this year?

Jenne

No comments:

Post a Comment