Monday, January 6, 2014

Saucy!?! To be or not to be...

Darling Jenne,

  Yesterday I was in search of a running jacket and landed on Victoria's Secret's super fly sports line.  Let me tell you, these threads are saucy!!  I often feel so blah in workout clothes. Sports bras are so anti-womanly and warm layers hide my curves... So I end up feeling like a sweaty ball of frizz. So I want your lovely opinion.  How do you feel about being saucy while getting sweaty?!?  Sometimes I feel more motivated by throwing on some lipstick for my long run than from the music coming out my earbuds. And what's wrong with feeling glamorous in a saucy sports bra or lipstick while pushing my limits??  I'll tell you what's wrong- I fear not being taken seriously by other female athletes.  First let me say that one of my personal goals this year is to not give a hoot what others think of my choices, especially one as trivial as lipstick or a sparkly sports bra... But with that said, I'm not there yet.  So do tell me what you think. Here are 3 of my faves. HOTSY!   TOTSY!    WHOA!

I wonder how our other lady athlete friends would weigh in on this topic. Can a woman be a serious athlete while also being glitzy?!?

Speak soon!!

Xo
Jeni

No comments:

Post a Comment