Monday, January 6, 2014

Chillin' like a yogi... That is the question...

Jeni, Jeni, Jeni, 

You crack me up with your latest post. I was expecting a lot worse- metallics and sequins! 

I have noticed tons of retailers dabbling into activewear lately. It's quite interesting! 

To speak the truth, I have a sports bra from VS.  It is most definitely not of that caliber. I think it looks like a regular sports bra (surprise!)

You know of my love for Athleta (www.athleta.gap.com) and my recent gym wardrobe makeover.  I've sorta been sticking there. I feel awesome and confident in their workout clothes. Below is a glimpse of my workout fashion sense.  Here is my "arrival" outfit:


And here is my outfit for practice: 

Not too shabby huh? 

I think you should do what you want when working out. I would wear lipstick, but logistically it would likely end up all over my face. If you can make that happen successfully, I bow down to you.  There will always be someone who makes a comment or has something to say, but that is their issue.  I sometimes scoff at people who appear "done up" at the gym. That's not my place to do that.  It's their workout, not mine.  And secretly, I've been known to wear mascara at the gym myself. Why not have long lashes while I sashay in Zumba? 

What is your favorite piece of workout gear? What is your go to workout item? 

You stay saucy now, 
Jenne 

No comments:

Post a Comment