Thursday, February 27, 2014

Just Throw It in the Bag

Jeni,

Part of the fun of working out for me is all of the gear.  You are well aware of my love for Athleta. I thought it would be fun today to talk about our gym/workout essentials.

See below my gym bag:

My gym bag is really important to me because I like to keep all of my "stuff" in it. It's organized, I love the color and size, I even used it to travel with to NYC.

What is in it?

Sneakers
Spinning shoes
Various Knee Braces
Face Wash
Skincare Bag
Socks
Workout Pants
Workout Shirt
Workout Jacket
Lock
Headphones
Waterbottle
Extra bobby pins, hairties
Powerbar Energy Blasts

I like to keep things pretty practical in there. Sometimes I made add more pairs of socks or additional skincare/haircare needs if I am planning on going somewhere after my workout.

What's in your gym bag?

xoxo
Jenne

No comments:

Post a Comment