Sunday, February 23, 2014

Some Old and Some New!

Hey Jeni!

Glad to see all of your progress with running, it's great!

This week has been a little difficult for me as I was feeling under the weather, but I still did a 5x/wee workout plan.  Here's how it went:

Monday: Spin
Tuesday: Icky Day, but did a 10 minute workout in the AM
Wednesday: Weight training
Thursday: Weight training and bike
Friday: Jungshin class and bike
Saturday: Work, Errands, Cupcakes, Parents
Sunday: Ski

Not too bad for feeling under the weather, huh?

So there were a few new things for me this week as well as my trusty other things.  #1- I increased my weights on my strength training.  On some machines I am doing 40 pounds (to me this is a lot). #2- I tried a martial arts style class (Jungshin). Overall, it was really fun!

This week I am hoping to step up the intensity again and maybe do a 6x/week workout plan. I was slacking on water drinking this week as well as sleep.  It is easy to let this stuff fall off, so I am hoping to stay on track this week!

How was your weekend? And new or exciting progress?

xoxo
Jenne

No comments:

Post a Comment