Saturday, February 15, 2014

Testing some limits

Hey Jeni! 

I took a break yesterday. Still be gentle with that knee strain! This week. Had some good low impact workouts. I think my knee is going to heal up sooner rather than later and I will be back to doing some of my normal stuff! I just have to watch out, I get a little ambitious :-)

I had a lot of frustration with my weight this week and my weigh in. It did not go so well! However, there appear to be some larger factors out there, not just brownies. I have been enjoying treats and other things all throughout this whole 90 day experience because I am seeing that I do not need to deprive myself to get fit and lose weight. 

Which brings me to my next yesterday full of candy and treats. Oops! The worst part was that I ate a peanut butter cookie by accident. I saw it, it looked good and without even thinking, I ate it! I'm not supposed to eat nuts and it becomes very clear to me now that they bother me. I spelt the impact yesterday. 

What I also enjoyed were these lovely red velvet cupcakes! Three of them to be exact! 

Now, sure this could be a bad thing, but I baked them. I also used all organic products (part of my nutrition plan right now) and the best part, I shared them! The came out so good and everyone loved them. I love baking for people, it makes me so happy. So, while I do enjoy a baked good here or there, I think it's possible to work it in. Now, are three necessary? No! But every once in awhile? Why not? 

Today I did some additional strength training and tried a new dance class. It was fun. I had a late night so I was ver tired today so I didn't push my body too hard. I hope tomorrow is a different story though as I am hitting the slopes with my family! 

I hope you are having fun with all that snow, I can't wait until it melts and I'm out on the road on my bike! Hey, did you ever get a bike by the way? 

Xoxo
Jenne 

No comments:

Post a Comment