Monday, March 10, 2014

Lucky Number 7

Hey Jeni!

How have you been? It seems like its been forever since I wrote! 

I have been having a great time since I climbed out of my funk a few weeks ago. In fact, I've met one of my challenge goals and I also had a "7 day week" as I like to call it. 

My goal was to be halfway to my goal weight and I did it and held it steady over the week! I was so excited! I feel like the work is paying off and it motivates me to keep on going. 

My 7 day week was awesome! I did something active everyday and I feel great about it! I haven't had a 7 day week since last summer. What is even better is that I feel like I had some diversity in my workout, which is important. 

Here is the breakdown:

Monday- spin class
Tuesday- weights and bike
Wednesday- yoga
Thursday- Zumba
Friday- Jungshin and bike
Saturday- weights and bike
Sunday- skiing

I am so happy with my week. I can't wait to keep working towards my goals :-)

How have you been? An fitness milestones lately? 

Xoxo
Jenne 


No comments:

Post a Comment