Monday, February 17, 2014

Lazy Weekend

Hey Jeni! 

How was your weekend? Are you off today? I have a day off, it's nice to have a three day weekend! It's also been a lazy weekend! 

Friday I baked cupcakes and brownies and went to a party. Saturday I lazed around all day, but I also went to the gym, so that's good! Yesterday I went skiing with my family. It was fun, I went down the hardest slopes on the mountain and even braved an icy one (ok I didn't do that on purpose though).


This is a photo of my dad and I on the slopes.  I tend to go skiing on Sundays when the conditions are good. 

One of the nice treats I have been making lately is homemade hot cocoa. I use unsweetened cocoa powder, sugar and organic low fat milk. I'm drinking one as we speak! Sometimes I like my chocolate fix and I feel like this is a better way to do it with only three ingredients, it tastes richer too!

Today I'm going to try to get back into some more high intensity workouts because this resting the knee thing is not doing it for me! It's been fun, it's been relaxing but when I slack off at the gym, I tend to slack off with alot! 

I will keep you updated on my progress this week. Do you have any good workout plans slated for the week? Any tasty fresh treats to share with me that I need to try? 

Xoxo

Jenne

No comments:

Post a Comment