Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Me and Roooobertooo


Hey Girl!  
  Yesterday was an incredible day!!  Since October I have sold 15 dresses and have been in a constant state of stress and low on sleep.  Yesterday I shipped the last two dresses on my list!  I am now officially caught up!  To celebrate I rode my bike to the post office.  I felt so free and happy.  I had a beautifully wrapped package tucked in my messenger bag while enjoying the rolling hills and spring time sounds.  It was raining but I just could not bring myself to drive- I couldn't figure out why I had such a strong aversion to driving and as it turns out, it was Earth Day!  My subconscious knew!  I felt so baller, me and my bike.  You asked me the other day if I named it yet... I haven't really thought about it much just yet, but I'm sorta feeling Roberto, heavy on the 'o' rooooobertoooo (roll the R too).  
  How was your Earth Day?  Were you active or did you take the day to be restorative?  I really wish we lived closer together, I day dream about us biking and doing yoga. 

What are your plans for the rest of the week?  I am hoping to run 30 miles in the next 6 days.  I want to make it to 75 miles this month.  

Eat healthy and be adventurous!   
xo
Jeni 

No comments:

Post a Comment