Sunday, April 20, 2014

A New Bike = New Goals


Jenne!
  I know you will understand my excitement when I share with you what getting a good bike means.  My birthday gift, as I have said was a new bike- I didn't get it on my birthday, Everett wanted to do extensive research and have me try a bunch of bikes before we made the final choice.  I finally got my bike yesterday.  It is so superior to anything I have ever ridden.  Everett and I have a list of fitness goals for this summer and several of them revolve around cycling- several types of cycling.  We want bikes that will allow us to go on extensive pack trips, participate in road races and commute to the farmers market.  This bike will allow me all of these pleasures!!  I have typically avoided cross training during my race training, because I didn't have access to much, but now all I want to do is cross train!  

  Every Spring I like to make a fitness goal list for the coming months.  Now that I have my new bike I feel so inspired and eager to be active.  Do you ever write a fitness goal list?  What is on the horizon for you??

hope you had a fantastic weekend!!

xo jeni

No comments:

Post a Comment