Monday, April 14, 2014

The Big Reveal

Jeni,

On 1/4/14, I joined a 90 day transformation challenge at my gym.

Here is day one:


The challenge, as documented, had its ups and downs, but in the end I learned a lot about myself.
I met some inspiring people throughout the challenge and learned how others can help keep you motivated and bring you back when you are in the clouds or down in the dumps. 

Overall, our team lost over 75 pounds and achieved one of the highest weight losses of all teams. One of our team members even won second place for her category (Go Mary Jane!). 

So where did I end up? Well, in a pretty good place! I lost 11.2 pounds, totaling to an 8% change in my body weight. I also lost 2 inches off my waist. 

At the beginning of the challenge I took a photo. I wasn't sure what I would do with the photo. At the end of the challenge, I took another photo. Below share with you these photos... 


It wasn't until I saw them just now, side by side, that I saw the true transformation that took place. 

Jenne

No comments:

Post a Comment