Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Yesterday was Magic


hey Jen!  
  Yesterday was one of those GREAT days!!  Motivation was endless and everything seemed beautiful and blessed. I woke up early and despite the pouring rain took Roscoe for a 2 mile walk.  I ate only REAL food and plenty of it (I actually cooked dinner- a rarity for me). I finished my application for a job I really want but was too nervous to apply for and then went to the gym where I pushed my workout harder than I have in years!!

So, where did this motivation come from?  Well for a year and a half I have been admiring Tone It Up. Do you know about these gals??  They are beautiful and positive and brilliant. They have a nutrition plan that breaks down all the aspects of nutrition that I could never wrap my brain around. Lately, and maybe it's because turning 30 is only a month and a half away... I've become so much more aware of my body and that I am lucky to have my health- but despite all my exercise, I don't really treat it right. "You can't out exercise a bad diet". So I decided to make some changes and bite the bullet and join the Tone It Up community. Yesterday I treated life as a gift and I felt so lucky and joyful. We have organic produce and meat at our disposal year round- how privileged are we?!?!  I know I'm no fast food junkie- eating organic has always been second nature to me but I sure do allow daily over-endulgances and when life gets busy grab for cookies instead of a real meal far too often.  I know I burn a lot of calories during my long runs but I never thought to replenish with whole foods, rather than an entire box of "organic cookies/ice cream"....

  So this is it, our last 45 days before turning 30.... Let's value ourselves and our bodies and feel special and lucky to have them and now let's treat them right!!  Isn't true health the best gift we could receive?!  And we have the power to gift it to ourselves!!!!

  Let's love our bodies and our progress (just like you did the other morning on your walk/run... I'm proud of you for being positive!!)

Xo
jeni








No comments:

Post a Comment