Sunday, November 9, 2014

Mixing it up

Hey Jeni! 

Glad we are back on track here. I can tell you for the past few months I haven't been focusing much on fitness. It's been a side bar to my life, and I haven't liked it! 

I've been doing some things that haven't been too healthy- not enough sleep, not enough exercise and eating a lot of processed foods. Overall, this has contributed to some weight gain (ugh!) 

So I sat down and re-evaluated my priorities recently and realized that the reason I haven't been working out as much is because I am too tired after work. I've been working a lot recently so it's been difficult to balance my workout plan. When I am working out and feeling good, I tend to want to match appropriate eating behaviors with that. In the end, I decided that I needed to make a change to ensure that I have proper balance in my life and can resume consistent workouts.

I am going to work out in the morning! Woah! Now, to ensure I accomplish this, I have to get up between 5am and 5:30am to get to the gym by 6am so that I get in a proper workout and am able to make it to work on time. What a rush! 

I'm happy to report that I was able to follow through on this plan four out of five workdays! I am now on track to have a five day workout week, which is not bad while I am getting back on track! 

On the weekends I am going to do what I can for workouts at whatever time I want. 

We'll see how next week goes. What do you think?

Xoxo
Jenne 


No comments:

Post a Comment