Saturday, November 22, 2014

Family Time

Hey Jen!
  Girl I am so proud of your success and determination over the last few weeks!!  I always get so much more out of early morning workouts than night time workouts. I feel like you get a totally different view of the world and of people and boy sunrise sure is a sight to see!!  Are you going to classes or just doing workouts from your arsenel? 

I've been keeping up with activity the last week but have actually taken a break from running and decided to delay to a half marathon at the beginning of March. My knee has been in more pain than ever and as it turns out, I'm suffering from an overly tight IT band and need to focus on crosstraining and stretching.  This is NOT a set back, although I really wanted to do the half in January...  I'll restart my running plan Dec 15th. So until then it will be lots of kettle bells, yoga and cycling. 

  Last Sunday Ev, Roscoe and I went to the land conservation area for some outside active family time. I gotta say, those are my favorite dates!!  We really live a environmentally rich area and I love being able to experience it as a family!!

So now we are a week away from Thanks Giving... How do you plan to stay active and combat endless desserts and third helpings?!?!

Look forward to hearing from you. 
Xo
jeni

No comments:

Post a Comment