Thursday, November 6, 2014

Double Header


Jen, Jen, Jen, 
  I am loving this week!  I am in such an incredible mood since Monday!!  It's because of all my running! Tuesday was my intense NY day filled with interviews and tutoring and I set a goal of waking up at 5:30 to get in 5 miles before getting on the train...  I did it!  It was a beautiful sunrise- as you see in Picture 1. Then when I came home Wednesday, I sewed all day and despite how much work I had yet to do, I laced up, threw on my headlamp and hit the road for another 5 miles- as you see in picture 2.  I have such a feeling of calm the latt few days and I am sleeping soooo much better!!  5 runs in one week sure makes a positive difference in who I am!!!  Check out photo #3- after glow- the only time in life I ever feel truly beautiful is after a run when my skin is glowing from sweat and I'm not wearing a stitch of makeup. (Gotta keep this up!!)

Tomorrow is another busy day. I plan to be up by 7, hit the road for a 4 mile run, eat a super protien packed breakfast and then get back to sewing.  

Now you fill me in... I'm dying to hear everything. 
Xoxo
Jeni 

No comments:

Post a Comment