Sunday, November 2, 2014

And just like "that", it's November


Hey Jen!
  November- my goodness it's November!! Gosh I am so excited!!  Cold weather running is my favorite!  Maybe because it's invigorating or maybe because it signals the start of such a beautiful and magical season and the closing of yet another year.  The last few days I have been daydreaming about a Turkey Trot and wondering which to do this year?!  And making plans to finish this year off strong. I have so many things to catch you up on and I'm sure you do too!    I'll start with recaping my first cold weather run and over the next few days will fill you in on the rest. 
 Check the picture- it was crisp!!  My ears were cold and my cheeks were rosy!  I purchased new kicks on Thursday and broke them in this weekend by going slow and steady. I was short on time and it was great to get outside. I am always so proud of myself when I choose to use a half hour to get in a few miles rather than cruise pintrest. 

What's your favorite "short on time" workout?  

What is going on with your fitness?  

Can't wait to catch up. 

Xoxo
jeni

No comments:

Post a Comment