Saturday, March 15, 2014

Keeping the momentum going

Jeni!

I may on a roll here.  I've again been active everyday this week. I feel so energized and happy. I'm maintaining my weight loss goals. I feel the transformation happening with my lifestyle and eating habits. Although I have been working out for awhile, I just feel different about it. I respect it more. I feel like it has more purpose.

My week so far:
Monday: weights and bike
Tuesday: bike
Wednesday: snowed in but did a strength and core based workout at home
Thursday: Zumba
Friday: Jungshin and bike

Today I am planning on weight training and some more bike work.

I am amping up my time on the bike to prepare for the upcoming cycling season. I can't wait until the snow stops and I can be outside logging my miles. I am curious to see any improvements from last season.

I hope you have a wonderful time on vacation.

Xoxo
Jenne 

No comments:

Post a Comment