Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Life, Stress, Vacation

Hey Jenne!
  Boy it has been a while since I have written... although I haven't had time to write I have been keeping up with my running (well, mostly).  This week has been especially hectic.  I have 4 dresses to make, my teaching job, plus my design class at Marist- which involves two projects right now.  All of this needs to get done before Friday at 8 am- because E and I go on VACATION for 12 days!!!  This week has provided little time for sleep or play... and I have been getting less sleep than optimal and feeling so overwhelmed.  I haven't had time for a long run and have been keeping them to 5 miles or under- so that I have time to keep working.  I can't believe that in just 2 LONG days, I will be on vacation.  We fly to Seattle and will stay there with E's family for 5 days and then will rent a car and spend the next 7 days driving down the coast- where we will fly out of SF.  Here is a quick list of the things I hope to do on our trip!

1.Run in Seattle
2.Eat healthy local food
3.Hike, Hike, Hike
4.Kayak
5.Ride bikes in Napa Valley
6.Run in the Redwood Forest
7.Go to the first Starbucks (just to say I did, although I am not a Starbucks junkie)
8.eat outside
9.Camp
10.Yoga
11.Go to the Filson store
12.RELAX

I am sure this is going to be an amazing vacation.  And I will make sure to post pics and updates.

Hope this week is as great as last week- I am so impressed with your 7-day week!!  Keep it up!

xo Jeni

No comments:

Post a Comment