Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Seattle My Heart


a daily/ yearly total of the bikes that cross this bridge in Freemont.  How cool is this?!?!


Jen!
  Hello from Seattle!  Just a quick update to tell you how much I love Seattle!  It is so different from the East Coast.  It is such an active and healthy city with so much to do.  Even in the pouring rain people are out being active (I can assure you I am living it up here!!).  I have seen more runners, walkers, bikers than I have ever seen in my life.  While we were exploring yesterday, I saw something that I thought you would love! This is on the entrance to one of the bridges in Freemont- a daily calculator of how many bikes have crossed the bridge, as well as the total since January.  How COOL right?!?! This afternoon we are going back to the most incredible REI store- the mecca of outdoor goods, to buy some camping gear for the rest of our trip.  I will check in again in the next few days! Tomorrow we are heading to Oregon to camp and then to Portland.

 How are things going for you?  Is it starting to feel like Spring yet? 

xo
Jeni


No comments:

Post a Comment