Saturday, January 10, 2015

I need a challenge!

Hey Jeni, 

Long time no post! It's been a crazy few months and I have definitely de-prioritized my health and wellness. Yikes! 

I started to work out in the mornings and did relatively well with this new challenge. Then once December hit and I was working at my mall job things got a little crazy! Couple that with a marathon Christmas shopping day and I really needed a rest. That was in early to mid December and I haven't really been to the gym since. Yikes #2! 

Now I did some walking when I was one vacation, but that probably doesn't offset the minimal water consumption and bad food overload. Yikes #3!

Now that we got all of that out of the way, I want to focus on the future. For the first half of the year, I was very focused on everything. The second half, not so much! I hope to figure this out over the course of the year so I am not always in this continual yoyo with my weight and fitness. Since I'm my own worse critic, it makes me feel bad. 

Today I'm starting a 60 day challenge at my gym. I'm hoping to get off my rear end, get back in shape and keep things in order! 

Are you ready for this?!

Xoxo
Jenne 

No comments:

Post a Comment