Saturday, December 13, 2014

Ski Time


Hey Jenn!
  I am having such a great time the last few weeks. I'm trying new foods and new activities and surprising myself almost daily!!  I'm looking forward to getting into some real Winter activities but we haven't had any real snow yet, it has all melted the next day.  So today, Ev, our friend Mike and I went to the Catskills to go cross country skiing. It was only a 45 minute drive into the mountains to find 20" of snow!!   It was soooo absolutely beautiful. I am what some might call a "terrible" skier. I fell waaaaay more than I was able to stand and I really hit my knee pretty hard but it was still so incredible to breathe in the fresh air and revel in the beauty that surrounds our home.  I'm hoping we can spend more time in the woods this winter. It's just so amazing what we have available to us- the sights and the opportunities to be active!! 

I'm so looking forward to the next few months. I wanna go sledding and skating and snowshoeing!  

What is your favorite way to be active outside in the colder weather?

Hope you're making the most of your weekend and keeping it active. 

Xo
Jeni





No comments:

Post a Comment